例如:國泰航空、新加坡航空、日本航空、卡達航空、海灣航空 ... 等。
回覆文章
chubby
新手喵喵
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2011-04-04, 15:33

歐美航空

文章 chubby »

不好意思 我想請問為什麼歐美航空的空姐多半年紀較大 此外 歐美航空的空姐制服與東方的航空的空姐制服又有什麼不一樣的地方 那薪資又是如何呢?因為是課堂作業所需 真的很需要大家的幫忙跟意見!!感謝大家
amc
新手喵喵
文章: 9
註冊時間: 2007-07-31, 03:55
來自: YVR

Re: 歐美航空

文章 amc »

歐美的空服員年紀是大了些 但是她們也曾年輕漂亮過 在加拿大很多都從十八或二十歲出頭就開始飛一直到六十五歲一定要退休 都相當資深也經驗非常豐富. 尤其當中有一些曾經是70或80代的前加拿大小姐及中華小姐. 男空服員在加拿大也有同樣被錄取的條件. 而在美國只要空服員每年能通過受訓要飛到幾歲並沒有限制. 在世界個地常會碰到美國的航員 很多都已經七十幾歲了還在飛. 亞洲的空服員制服強調身材及文化特色 歐美則比較大方及講求實用性. 希望這些能提供你的參考 至於薪水或福利方面不便透露 只能說非常好. :D
You and I were meant to fly - Air Canada
Mes ailes a' moi
akisho
新手喵喵
文章: 13
註冊時間: 2008-03-20, 10:08

文章 akisho »

我有聽過另一個說法.
各家航空公司都是注重服務,
但是歐美系的比較偏用年紀稍長的,
因為她們社會歷練比較夠,較能面對各式各樣的客人.

給你參考.
amc
新手喵喵

文章 amc »

在歐美年齡不是太大問題 但是在應對緊急狀況時 年長的確實比較有經驗 我們有一些四五十歲才進公司飛的航員 看起來年齡有些大 但是都很資淺 我飛過的有以前是當警察的 也有因為結婚生小孩退下來的前空姐 因為小孩都長大在家沒事做 又再考試回本航業 所以只要是適和人選 年齡不會是一個很大的障礙.
Mes ailes a' moi
amc
新手喵喵

文章 amc »

Mes ailes a' moi
Daisy Darke
新手喵喵
文章: 5
註冊時間: 2011-02-16, 17:39

文章 Daisy Darke »

Hi there

I have been working for BA for 14 years now and I am 49! 158cm!!

I got in 3 UK based airlines before and found that they are just looking for the right personality rather the person if you know what I mean? Of course the bottom line is your language and then your personality. I remember there was a crew got in when she retired from a teaching job and she was 49!

The pay used to be great and it is combination of basic salary, allowances and dutyfree sale commition. BA defnitely pays the best in the world of aviation industry and they have been trying to cut it down to meet the market salary. But still you have to look at the Terms and Contitions ,pentions,holidays and free tickets for yourself and families.

Fly away with your questions and I am happy to reply( when I am not flying).

Good luck.

Daisy
theme0314
新手喵喵
文章: 3
註冊時間: 2007-08-08, 12:14

文章 theme0314 »

Dear Daisy....where did u get the information about the recruiment in the European airlines?i woldl ike to work for the western airlines.Just dont know wher eto get the information plus i think they normally dont hire asian people right ?
回覆文章