2009年1月 - EK 應試分享集 - Have EK Stopped Recruiting?

非官方阿酋空服交流區
回覆文章
grantlu
常來的喵
文章: 77
註冊時間: 2008-11-18, 19:08

文章 grantlu »

Dear All,

在分享這篇文章之前, 我希望大家持以正面的思考方式去了解目前在國際上大家討論關於EK是否停止招募的相關訊息.

我個人認為, 事情有兩面, 這些訊息或許對於部分人是一針強力預防針, 但也讓我們以更強壯的心態去面對這一年的可能會發生的事.

畢竟目前全球經濟不景氣, 這波不景氣也引響到的EK對於Cabin Crew的招募.
我相信在這個Blog上, 有許許多多在1月作完Final Interview, 目前仍在等待消息的人,
也包含今天, 現在, 2月8日上午9時準備參加Open Day的人.
大家都有著一個長久一來希望達到的夢想與目標.
但就目前的狀況, 只要有著正面的想法, 大家的夢想一定會實現與達成.

以下是這幾天我在網路上對於EK是否停止招募這個主題所做的功課:

附註:
目前所有狀況沒有一個明確的說明, 我想也不會有任何人可以很明確的告知妳/ 你為什麼?

這些是我目前網路上尋找的所得資料, 為了不影響台長Janice,
我希望大家是以自己所蒐集來的資料提供給大家做分享. 去避免造成台長Janice不必要的困擾.
就像Airboy裡所提, 他也並非HR或是Recruitment的人. 大家只能盡力提供資料去了解目前的狀況.

大家加油!

I.
文章取自於Airboy..
各位可以隨時上他的網站了解更新的資訊.
http://240plan.ovh.net/~redcandy/airboy ... g-updated/

After receiving well over 20 emails asking the same question, I thought I'd share my point of view here. Many of you are wondering why Emirates has postponed many of it's Open Days and Global Assessment days without giving any reason so far. I have no idea why at this stage but will investigate the issue tomorrow as the week starts on Sundays here. For those of you who have been hired and have sent medicals, please make sure you contact the HR office tomorrow to get a clear answer on the status of your application, because I cannot it give to you. I do not work for HR, and I have no access what so ever to your applications.

I also received numerous emails stating that Emirates has withdrawn some of the applications after offering positions. This remains unclear but the rumors around the forums and all over the internet are spreading like wildfire. Until further information from Emirates, these will remain rumors.

So to put things clear, I do not know the reason why Open Days are postponed or if Emirates has stopped recruiting all together. I will ask around tomorrow and find out.

[UPDATE] : I have gathered a little more information. They have halted Open Days and hiring processes for many aspiring Emirates Crew Members for an undefined time period. I understand they will be re-contacting applicants who already went through the whole hiring process as soon as they overcome the current economical downturn and they need new joiners. This is an excerpt from an email sent from HR I got earlier on today...

"The current economic climate has prompted many airlines (including ourselves) to re-assess business strategy and recruitment needs for the future. As a business it is paramount that we ensure that we match our recruitment policy to our actual and anticipated business requirements to enable us to create the right training and career opportunities for all those who wish to join us. This re-assessment has resulted in a decision to significantly reduce the number of new Cabin Crew we are hiring this year".

"We would seek to re-contact you when we have our next course start dates confirmed.."

The future dates for the next courses are not yet announced. I will try my best to provide as much information as I can. And again, I'm not affiliated to Emirates HR nor any department other than InFlight Services. Consider this information as non-official. For more information please seek the appropriate department within Emirates.

Another thing too : I do not have any numbers, emails, or contact details for HR services at Emirates. Please bear this in mind as you send me an email...

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Airboy.sodwee.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an "AS-IS" basis. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion. Many blogs don't permit comments or trackbacks. I do. And while it is a pain to review them, remove spam and offensive language, I do so because I value your thoughtful opinions. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters. I may even delete off-topic comments. The opinions expressed by Airboy/Sodwee and commenter's are theirs alone, and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Emirates Group or its employees.

II.
其餘資料取自於PPRuNe..
各位可以隨時上網了解更新的資訊.
http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew-wannab ... -v-60.html
頭像
Janice_EK
很常來的喵
文章: 228
註冊時間: 2008-04-26, 17:14
來自: DXB
聯繫:

Re: 2009年1月 - EK 應試分享集 - Have EK Stopped Recruiting?

文章 Janice_EK »

嗯......2005也曾經停招過半年呀,那時候是因為crew太多....

雖然現在景氣不適合擴張,但是公司focus在已有的航點,增加航班在賺錢的航點上,畢竟新飛機也一直進來,而且一直都會有人辭職,所以還是會需要新組員的.......

這陣子,大家就耐心一點吧....... :mrgreen:
Carole
常來的喵
文章: 52
註冊時間: 2008-09-30, 16:19

文章 Carole »

謝謝Grant的整理跟Janice的分享
我發現進EK的人都有落落大方,不吝分享的特質
這是我觀察到的

我會繼續跟大家學習
一起加油吧! :)

ps. 感謝格蘭特今天的"撇步"雖然還是失敗,但很高興見到你。
grantlu
常來的喵

文章 grantlu »

Dear Carole,

機會會降臨妳的, 只要妳繼續加油!

一同努力囉.

grant
takeyhoney
新手喵喵
文章: 14
註冊時間: 2009-01-09, 00:58

文章 takeyhoney »

感謝Grant每次都快速收集資訊
為大家解惑

謝謝Grant
頭像
隨性玩美
常來的喵
文章: 70
註冊時間: 2007-10-11, 02:05

文章 隨性玩美 »

題外話...雖然這是個很晴天霹靂的消息....
但是grant的話 總覺得讓人很安心
^^"

中肯的態度是看待這個消息很重要的唷!!

嗯...我也是剉著等的說..
玩美與完美

需要的是隨性的勇氣

我是隨性完美...
grantlu
常來的喵

文章 grantlu »

Dear All,

關於這個話題,
今天上午有來自Airboy所updated 的一些相關資訊,
各位可以於下面所列的網址去了解:

Has Emirates Stopped Recruiting : Some answers

http://240plan.ovh.net/~redcandy/airboy ... e-answers/
takeyhoney
新手喵喵
文章: 14
註冊時間: 2009-01-09, 00:58

文章 takeyhoney »

請問…
Airboy是何方神聖?
grantlu
常來的喵

文章 grantlu »

Dear Takeyhoney,

Airboy - 本名Ben, 來自於法國.
目前工作於Emirates as a Cabin Crew.

他在自己的網站上提供想報考EK的應試者各種想關疑問的解答.
也將這些資訊以英文字母依序列出的讓大家容易尋找自己問題的答案.

最近有關EK是否停招, 與部份錄取者於報到前被告知申請撤回的事情,
來自世界各地的EK應試者與錄取者紛紛尋求他的協助,
想藉由他來了解更深入的訊息.

當然, 回答問題的並不一定是Ben. 但我想在資訊發達的時代,
如果大家對於一些目前發生的事情,
有想進一步的了解,