claireyupinchang
新手喵喵
文章: 4
註冊時間: 2010-11-30, 23:20

Re: 卡達航空 2010 下半年台北招募時間出來了!

文章 claireyupinchang »

Hi everybody

May i ask you a question about Last Sunday? 11/28

Because i was also there for the second interview < for the afternoon one > and i also passed the writing test but failed after the " group discussion" !!! :(

I dont know why i failed since i thought i was doing not too bad.

But anyways , can you kindly tell me that if you also got into those 6 final list and got the chance for the one on on interview the next day which was this Monday?

So how was it if you got the chance and had the final interview?

Thank you so much and i would be very appreciated if you can answer me and share your experience with me. Thanks again ~
頭像
thomaslu
常來的喵
文章: 99
註冊時間: 2007-08-18, 06:38
來自: TPE/Taiwan
聯繫:

文章 thomaslu »

面試應該都結束了

之後請得知好消息(應該是兩、三週以後的事)

然後確定要"破釜沉舟"來杜哈報到的學弟妹們(大概是一月)

請主動跟學長姐們拜碼頭

PS.新聞報導 http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2010/new ... -life4.htm 內容「5月錄取30多位已陸續報到上線」是誤報,實為 3 人入取!
kaychen622
常來的喵
文章: 74
註冊時間: 2008-09-25, 09:15

文章 kaychen622 »

Thank you , Thomas!!
Hope that I can be selected and show you the good news in the near future :)
So, how about the total number of Taiwanese crew in Qatar Airways?
The report was said more than 50(and maybe less than 100?), I thought it would be more.
thomaslu 寫:面試應該都結束了

之後請得知好消息(應該是兩、三週以後的事)

然後確定要"破釜沉舟"來杜哈報到的學弟妹們(大概是一月)

請主動跟學長姐們拜碼頭

PS.新聞報導 http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2010/new ... -life4.htm 內容「5月錄取30多位已陸續報到上線」是誤報,實為 3 人入取!
頭像
thomaslu
常來的喵
文章: 99
註冊時間: 2007-08-18, 06:38
來自: TPE/Taiwan
聯繫:

文章 thomaslu »

kaychen622 寫:So, how about the total number of Taiwanese crew in Qatar Airways?
The report was said more than 50(and maybe less than 100?), I thought it would be more.
We have less than 40 Taiwanese crew at the moment. Most of the people resigned after one to two years with QR. The resigning rate is quite high with any nationality here.

Do not have too much hope about the job and the place we are based, otherwise the huge gap between dream and reality will send you home quickly.
kaychen622
常來的喵
文章: 74
註冊時間: 2008-09-25, 09:15

文章 kaychen622 »

Roger that, I will bear in mind what you say all the time.
I know it's a hard road and I will try my best to fight once I get the rare ticket to Qatar.
One week past, keep my fingers crossed. >A<
thomaslu 寫:
We have less than 40 Taiwanese crew at the moment. Most of the people resigned after one to two years with QR. The resigning rate is quite high with any nationality here.

Do not have too much hope about the job and the place we are based, otherwise the huge gap between dream and reality will send you home quickly.
回覆文章