非官方阿酋空服交流區
回覆文章
Joyserama
新手喵喵
文章: 6
註冊時間: 2008-10-24, 08:39

HI... 請問電話是他們給我們的名片那一張嗎?

文章 Joyserama »

覺得一值都很順利,FINAL 也感覺也很好,靜尚未接到電話,真的好難過優。我想打電話過去問問,請問市打名片上的那通嗎?

在這真心的恭喜你們考上囉,這真是不簡單的事ㄋ :oops:
deborah
新手喵喵
文章: 48
註冊時間: 2008-10-23, 21:35

文章 deborah »

dear joy :

u already plan to give emirates a call to make sure if they already finished informing all of the applicants who passed the final ? if u do , then this is such great news for us who still havent got any news from emirates. i also feel so frustrated yesterday with jean since we two were always in the same group for group discussion since the very first day --open day!!! we two are friends!! if u get any news from the emirates , plz be kind to post some news here ...by the way ...then could u also be kind to help us ask emirates if they will inform the rest of applicants who get nothing news with mail or call ?

many thanks

deborah
Joyserama
新手喵喵

Sure!!!

文章 Joyserama »

HI Deborah,

Good to hear from you... I surely will post it on net if I got any news, but you know what I might give it another wknd. After this wknd, I'll give them a call. Today I was very upset, but oh well... Perhaps we are better for something else since we've tried and actually made it to Final, right?

Anyways, let me know if you have any news.

By and by, is there anyone know's what number I can contact them??? I just couldn't find the biz card they gave me.. so careless.

deborah 寫:dear joy :

u already plan to give emirates a call to make sure if they already finished informing all of the applicants who passed the final ? if u do , then this is such great news for us who still havent got any news from emirates. i also feel so frustrated yesterday with jean since we two were always in the same group for group discussion since the very first day --open day!!! we two are friends!! if u get any news from the emirates , plz be kind to post some news here ...by the way ...then could u also be kind to help us ask emirates if they will inform the rest of applicants who get nothing news with mail or call ?

many thanks

deborah
:D
deborah
新手喵喵

文章 deborah »

hi joy:

it is nice to get ur reply ...so far i have a job that i get involved to so much and i will fly to uk around chinese new year for business trip. ...so thanks for reminding me that i can do sth else! hahha , sure i can do sth else. but i just feel so pity that i cant pass the final since i already could proceed to the final interview, which i cant deny that i am upset. it is really nice to know that there is also sb else struggling for the RESULT just me and my friend , JEAN! but i dont mean that i am happy to know that JEAN and I are the only two applicants who fail....no , this is absolutely not my original inetention at all ......just ur positive attitude to know the " correct information" makes me see the light ...so really thanks for ur nice attitude ....if i can get any news from emirates ,,,,i definately will post here for everyone and so will u , wont u ?

thanks
deborah
Joyserama
新手喵喵

文章 Joyserama »

Dear Debour,

Sounds like you have an excellent job. I'm so happy for you, if only I have a good job that I like.

Don't think too much and beat yourself up anymore okay? Uk sounds so fun!!! I'm very envious. I just wish to fly away and wish me luck if there's a chance..

Take care and without a doubt that I would pass on any useful info if I get some, k ?

Big hugs and the best regards,

Joy

deborah 寫:hi joy:

it is nice to get ur reply ...so far i have a job that i get involved to so much and i will fly to uk around chinese new year for business trip. ...so thanks for reminding me that i can do sth else! hahha , sure i can do sth else. but i just feel so pity that i cant pass the final since i already could proceed to the final interview, which i cant deny that i am upset. it is really nice to know that there is also sb else struggling for the RESULT just me and my friend , JEAN! but i dont mean that i am happy to know that JEAN and I are the only two applicants who fail....no , this is absolutely not my original inetention at all ......just ur positive attitude to know the " correct information" makes me see the light ...so really thanks for ur nice attitude ....if i can get any news from emirates ,,,,i definately will post here for everyone and so will u , wont u ?

thanks
deborah
deborah
新手喵喵

文章 deborah »

dear joy:

thanks for ur reply again. i will wait for u to post new information here.

best regard
deborah
deborah
新手喵喵

文章 deborah »

dear joy:

i received a mail from emirates airline to inform me that they couldnt reach to me with the mobile phone number that i provided before, so they asked me to send a mail with my phone number to them again......so nervous....dont know how they will inform me later.
AMANDA25
新手喵喵
註冊時間: 2008-10-04, 13:15

文章 AMANDA25 »

對對對,我昨天有另一個朋友很開心的告訴我,他剛收到ek的email。

因為他現在人沒在台灣,ek一直聯絡不到她,她本來一直很失望的,直到他昨天收到一封ek寄給他的email,也是說一直沒辦法聯絡上他,所以只好用email聯絡哦!
先不要太快放棄,真的還沒收到的喵們,看看email有沒有信件,再不然打個電話去確定看看吧!^^大家一起加油,希望我們都有一機會一起飛! ^^
deborah
新手喵喵

文章 deborah »

hi all :

if anyone receives such kind of mail as mine , plz reply emirates cos today i already got the confirmation from emirates airline ...i am informed i pass the final !!! so plz dont feel upset for so far u havent received anything from them , maybe they are still trying to contact with u , therefore, BE CAREFUL TO CHECK UR MAIL BOX .

best regard
deborah
Joyserama
新手喵喵

Good News!!!

文章 Joyserama »

Hey Debour & Shearly,

I also have been selected and I'm going on Dec. 12th.. so Happy !!! See you guys there...

Joy
wen1115tw
新手喵喵
文章: 4
註冊時間: 2008-10-28, 01:32

文章 wen1115tw »

congratulation to Joy!!! :D
I think i might call them too.
still not hear from them.
so, Joy. did u call and ask them that?
Joyserama
新手喵喵

Nope... i didn't call them

文章 Joyserama »

:)

Hi Wen, thanks..

No I didn't call them.. I wanted to wait for a wknd, then on Monday, they had given me a call... I was thrilled!!!

Wish you the best too, Debour's right, don't be too depressed as they might still look into your file and on the half way to ring you up!!!

Good Luck!!

Joy :P
wen1115tw
新手喵喵
文章: 4
註冊時間: 2008-10-28, 01:32

文章 wen1115tw »

Hi Joy,

good news! i got the job too.
leaving day is on January 30.!!
Joyserama
新手喵喵

Congrats!!!

文章 Joyserama »

Hey hey Wen,

Congrats to you!!!! WOW I feel this time we've got quite a few being selected from the final interview, haven't we?

How many so far?
hairbroken
新手喵喵
文章: 21
註冊時間: 2007-10-15, 19:48

Re: Congrats!!!

文章 hairbroken »

Joyserama 寫:Hey hey Wen,

Congrats to you!!!! WOW I feel this time we've got quite a few being selected from the final interview, haven't we?

How many so far?

小紅帽特派員(fly747)說這次總共有35個人錄取呦
這是根據sass所給的數據
回覆文章