Emriates

提供空服組員考情資訊!
miss.lee
新手喵喵
文章: 11
註冊時間: 2007-11-23, 02:27

文章 miss.lee »

thanks for the all the info. 可可 u r right that there r many Middle East airlines that come to recruit in Bangkok, however the number of applicants are incredibly huge...so i'll just have to pray that i'll be lucky enough to be chosen.

by the way, do u happen to know about how many applicants apply during each recruitment for let say Qatar Airways in Taiwan? and also do i need to do online registration or i can just walk in on open day for both Emirates and Qatar? cuz i think in both Emirates and Qatar's website said u need to do online registration to make reservation
:wink:
可可
新手喵喵
文章: 43
註冊時間: 2007-09-20, 18:20

文章 可可 »

[quote="miss.lee"]thanks for the all the info. 可可 u r right that there r many Middle East airlines that come to recruit in Bangkok, however the number of applicants are incredibly huge...so i'll just have to pray that i'll be lucky enough to be chosen.

by the way, do u happen to know about how many applicants apply during each recruitment for let say Qatar Airways in Taiwan? and also do i need to do online registration or i can just walk in on open day for both Emirates and Qatar? cuz i think in both Emirates and Qatar's website said u need to do online registration to make reservation
:wink:[/quote]

About the Open Day in Taiwan, a crowd of around 1000 people attended the Open Day. Just like you said, It also happens in Bangkok. Everytime hundreds of people turn up. If you are too rush to prepare your online application, you still can go to the Open Day. They want you to register firstly because they don't know how many people will attend. If the place is jam-packed with applicants, they may apply first-come-first-served basis. In my opion, I still recommend registering on line application.
:P
miss.lee
新手喵喵
文章: 11
註冊時間: 2007-11-23, 02:27

文章 miss.lee »

thanks for all the reply :P
回覆文章